4” or 8” Subs (Cold Cuts)
- Ham & Swiss:$5.50 / $10.50tomato,letuce, mayo and mustard.
- Turkey & cheddar:$5.50 / $10.50lettuce, tomato, mayo and mustard.
- Roast beef & Swiss:$6.25 / $12.25lettuce, tomato, mayo and horseradish mustard.
- Bologna & cheddar:$4.25 / $8.25lettuce, tomato, mayo and mustard.
- Salami Provolone:$6.25 / $12.25lettuce, tomato, onion, pickled peppers, oil & vinegar, salt & pepper.
Tuna salad:$5.50 / $10.50lettuce tomato, onion and salt and pepper.
- Chicken salad:$5.50 / $10.50lettuce, tomato, onion and salt and pepper.
- The VegOut:$4.25 / $8.25Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, green peppers, sweet pickled peppers, Cole slaw, oil & vinegar and 1,000 island.
- Banh Mi Thighs:$7.00seasoned chicken thighs with pickled daikon and carrots, cucumber, fresh cilantro and jalapeno peppers topped with a soy mayo.
Chelsea Specials 4” or 8” Hot Subs
- Hula pork:$6.25 / $12.25house roasted pork loin sliced thin with a sweet Maui onion teriyaki sauce, tomato, red onion and melted pepper jack.
- The Chelsea:$6.25 / $12.25house roasted turkey with red onion, tomato, a spicy chipotle mayo sauce and melted pepper jack.
- Reuben on rye:$6.25 / $12.25thin sliced corned beef with sauerkraut melted Swiss and 1,000 island.
- Hot pastrami on rye:$5.50 / $10.50thinly sliced pastrami piled high with a Dijon seeded mustard.
- Itailan meat loaf:$6.25 / $12.25house baked, ground beef, sausage and spices, thick sliced with marinara and melted provolone.
- The Hodge Podge:$7.25 / $14.25Roast beef with roasted garlic, caramelized onion, sautéed mushrooms, blue cheese, bacon and melted provolone with drippings.
- Veggilicous Eggplant:$5.50 / $10.50Eggplant, parmesan breaded roasted eggplant, marinara and melted provolone.
- -Bread-Sub roll, whole wheat slice, whole grain, rye slice
- -Meat-$4.00 or $8.00Deli turkey, House roasted turkey, Ham, Roast beef, salami, tuna, chicken salad, bologna
- -Cheese-$6.00 or $12.00Swiss, cheddar, provolone, pepper jack
- -Vegetables-$6.00 or $12.00Lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickled peppers, cole slaw, green peppers, jalapenos, cucumber
- -Spreads-Mayo, mustard, horseradish mustard, 1,000 island, oil & vinegar, soy mayo
- -Salads-$3.00 or $6.00Cole slaw, potato salad, pasta salad, Greek salad, Caesar Salad, Cobb Salad, Spinach Salad or Daily Special
- -Soups-$3.00 or $6.00two soups of the day comes with bread cup or bowl. Check chalk board.
- -The Brown Bag Lunch-$10.50Any 4” or ½ sandwich with cup of soup, chips and a can of soda